Pumpkin Chicken Chili
Here is a quick, healthy meal you can make in 5 minutes. Perfect for those “chilly” nights.
- 16 ounces fully cooked chicken breast
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin
- 16 ounced butternut squash soup
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tbsp cumin white kidney beans
- In a large pot place the soup and pumpkin and stir to blend over m/ h heat
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and add to the soup. I like to use Trader joes Just Chicken.
- Drain beans and add to pot. Stir and add onions while soup is hot.
- Add cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Right when it is done add a large handful of fresh chopped cilantro. Add this at the end so it doesn’t wilt.
- If it is too thick add a drop more of the soup. ( you can buy the container in 32 ounce)